Juvenile Court System
The Crime Victim Center has a system-based position in the Erie County Juvenile Probation Office, which is located in the Erie County Courthouse. Two staff members are assigned to this office.
They provide several services including:
- Accompaniment to proceedings
- Notification of victim’s rights
- Sending out victim impact statements and victim claim forms
- Crisis intervention counseling
- Assistance with crime victim compensation
- System-based advocacy for crime victims
- The two staff members have an excellent working relationship with both the Juvenile Probation Department and the Erie County
- District Attorney’s Office to assist in providing the best possible service for crime victims
Please contact us at 814-451-7018 or 814-451-7496 with any questions.
For more detailed information about our services and the services of the Juvenile Probation Department, as well as the District Attorney’s Office, please visit www.eriecountygov.org.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-32481052-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);