Board and Staff
The CVC is blessed to have a dedicated Board and Staff to serve our clients and our community. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Board member, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com.
Board of Directors
John Kroto, Esq. President
Mark Murphy, Treasurer
Lori Lindley, Ph.D.
Alison Scarpitti, Esq.
Paul Lukach, Executive Director
Angie Devine, Marketing and Development Coordinator
LaSonya Moffett, Director of Court Advocacy
Rebecca Torrey, Director of Clinical Services
Amy Blackman, Director of Prevention Education
Tamara Veretnova, Accounting/Administrative Assistant
Debi Gorton, Reception
- Brooke, Intake/Counseling
- Jesse, Intake/Counseling
- Jaime, Restitution Advocate
- Sara, Data Entry/Court Advocate
- Erin, Victim Compensation Advocate
- John, Juvenile Victim Notification Advocate
- Julie, Adult Victim Notification Advocate
- Carol, Court Advocate
- Deb, Communications Coordinator